Freedom Trail Walking Tour
We offer guests a fun and family friendly tour along Boston's Freedom Trail.
Price: $12 each, Free 9 years & under
- We operate group tours from June 22 through Aug 27
- 6 Days per Week (Closed on Tuesdays)
- Tours last 90 minutes, and start at 9:AM, 11:30:AM, and 2:00:PM
- Friendly costume guides with expert knowledge about Boston's history
- Family friendly
- Bring your Camera: Tour guide will stop at many great photo spots!
- Satisfaction guaranteed!
Liberty Trail Boston's signature walking tour visits the following sites:
- Boston Common
- Park Street Church
- Memorial for the 54th regiment
- Massachusetts State House
- Granary Burying Ground
- View of the Old North Church's original steeple
- Omni Parker House
- King's Chapel Burial
- Old City Hall
- Ben Franklin statue and memorial for the first public school
- Irish Famine Memorial
- Old South Meeting House
- The Old State House and site of the Boston Massacre
- Faneuil Hall
Tours begin in Boston Common, outside of the Park Street MBTA station, near the corner of Park Street and Tremont Street. Please arrive 10 minutes early for check in.
Tips - What to Bring
Camera - Tour guide will stop at many great photo spots
- Water bottle
- Rain gear if needed